Find YOUR Local Service Center
When you have an infestation of termites, the best solution is to take out the entire nest in one fell swoop. Just a couple of surviving termites can start an entire infestation all over again. There are lots of methods that claim to be as effective as fumigation, but none of them are guaranteed.
For a termite treatment to be effective it needs to be able to penetrate the wood and get down deep where the termites are hiding. The best way to do that is via termite fumigation that involves covering the structure with a tent and then using a gas that penetrates the wood, destroying the termites and wiping out the colony.
Do you have a termite infestation? If you think you do the first step is to call 800-937-8398 or fill in the online form to schedule an appointment with a Western Exterminator termite control professional.
The thought of having a termite treatment in your home via fumigation can be concerning. However, at Western Exterminator we have been doing termite fumigation since World War II. We can guide you through the process.
1. We consult with you and do a thorough inspection of your home to find out if you really do have a termite infestation. We look for the places where they are feeding and hiding to provide the best treatment possible.
2. We provide you with the instructions that you will need to have a successful fumigation. There are things that you need to do, because you will need to leave your home for a few days while the process does its job. You will need to remove pets and plants. Food will need to be sealed up in airtight containers, or removed.
3. We will show up on time and cover the house in a tent. That allows the chemicals that we use to keep them right inside the structure and it allows the gas to seep into the wood to get down into the termite nest and wipe out the colony. The tent keeps the gas inside, keeping the neighborhood safe, and to have the maximum effect.
4. The chemicals are removed and we make sure that the infestation has been removed. Some spot treatments can be done to ensure that the infestation is over and done and that no more termites remain to potentially re-infest the structure.
5. We consult with you to make sure that your property is protected and that any of the things that can bring about an infestation have been removed. Prevention is key and we are experts in termite prevention so you don't have to worry about further damage.
Once the process is complete your home will be safe for you, your family, pets, plants and anyone else. You will be able to move back in and live there worry-free about termites and further termite damage.
Western Exterminator professionals have been doing termite fumigation for a long time. We stay up-to-date in the latest methods and chemicals to ensure an effective treatment that eliminates the threat of termites and prevents their return. We also strive to be environmentally friendly and will do everything we can to protect your home and your family.
Call 800-937-8398 or you can fill in our online contact form and talk to one of our consultants. We'll set up an appointment right away to determine the best termite treatment for you.
Find YOUR Local Service CenterPlease try again...